Why Volunteer With Access?
- To connect with new people from different cultures, build friendships and see a new side of life through other’s personal life stories and encounters.
- The Working in environment with more than 33 nationalities.
- Gain work experience in a very reputable organisation if you are looking to start you career in the industry.
- Help new Australians to build independence and confidence as they start their new life in Australia.
- Make a positive contribution to social inclusion in our increasingly diverse community.
- Develop new skills and experiences to increase employment options
- Annual Volunteer Recognition Events.
- Create goals and continue to work towards your goals through an Access individual learning plan.
- Gain monthly training that has been designed by the feedback of our current and previous volunteers.
- Access Community Services won the ‘2016 Best Volunteer Organisation in Logan Council’ Award.
- Tailored Volunteering options that are extremely flexible and work to your needs.
Our volunteers’ hard work, passion and invaluable contributions help not only the running’s of the organisation but also the lives we are changing along the way.
Our volunteering and student placement programs offer a variety of different opportunities to get involved within the organisation and local community. No prior experience is required to join our volunteering team, just the enthusiasm and passion to help people. Whether it is only for an hour, week, month or year, we are sure to find the right experience for you.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
To register your interest please enter your details and select sign-up or call reception for more information on 07 3412 9980