Why Volunteer With Access?
- To connect with likeminded people and people from different cultures with a diverse range of experiences and perspectives
- Join an environment that celebrates more than 33 nationalities
- Gain work experience in a reputable organisation
- Support others to build independence and confidence as they start their new life in Australia
- Make a positive contribution to social inclusion
- Opportunity to develop and share your skills and experience
- Access Community Services won the ‘2016 Best Volunteer Organisation in Logan Council’ Award.
- Diverse volunteering options to choose from and explore
The hard work, passion and invaluable contributions of our volunteers not only help to enhance the organisations programs and services but build positive experiences for clients of the community along the way.
The Volunteer Program offers a variety of different opportunities to get involved within the organisation and local community through volunteering, student placements and internships.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
To register your interest please enter your details and select sign-up or call reception for more information on 07 3412 8227