How to become a volunteer, student or intern with Access?
Your application will be managed by the SSI Volunteer Program team as it’s a centralised function for SSI and Access Community Services.
The process includes:
- Select a role relevant to your skills, interest and availability
- Complete an online application
- Hold or willingness to get a valid Blue Card
- Receive a call from our friendly team to discuss your application
- Interview with the relevant program if required
- Criminal History Check clearance – No cost to the volunteer, its all done in house
- Induction training
To apply as a volunteer, student or intern you must be 18 years and over.
Click this link to view current opportunities.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected]