Diversity Training Program
Through the Access Diversity Training Program, you can harness diversity and develop a culturally responsive and inclusive workforce which will:
- Enhance service delivery
- Support recruitment and retention of high performing staff from diverse backgrounds
- Nurture innovative solutions through diverse perspectives
- Increase reach to a diverse client base
- Make diversity a competitive advantage
- Achieve diversity goals and benchmarks
What we offer
Access Diversity Training is grounded in our experience as a leading provider of services to culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
- We offer both in-house and online training
- We can customise training sessions to suit your needs
- We can provide speakers (promoting lived experience voices)
Topics can include:
Capabilities for working with diversity
- Culture and its impact on daily interactions
- Managing unconscious bias
- Culture and disability
- Engaging and communicating effectively
- Working with interpreters
- Impact of migration and exile, and trauma informed approaches
Who should attend?
This program can be tailored for any organisation – government, corporate, community sector - across all industries. The program would be of particular benefit to any service provider whose work brings them into contact with customers or clients from a multicultural background.
Why choose us?
- We live and breathe diversity with a workforce that speaks over 100 languages
- All our trainers have experience working within the sector
- When you choose Access, you are directly contributing to our self-funded initiatives that support newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential
Want to know more?
To arrange a discussion with one of our team email us at diversityt[email protected] or call us on 07 3412 9999