Access is the coordination and support agency for the Queensland Community Hubs Program.
Community Hubs brings local education, health, community and settlement services together in a familiar and welcoming environment to make it easier for newly arrived families to access the services and assistance they need. The Hub provides families with a sense of belonging and facilitates the development of friendships and support networks.
Access currently operates the Community Hubs program in:
- Marsden State School (Download Timetable Here)
- Woodridge State School (Download Timetable Here)
- Woodridge North State School (Download Timetable Here)
- St Francis (Download Timetable Here)
- St Pauls (Download Timetable Here)
- Staines Memorial College (Download Timetable Here)
- Fernbrooke State School (Download Timetable Here)
- Woodlinks State School (Download Timetable Here)
- Riverview State School (Timetable TBC)
Learn more at www.communityhubs.org.au
Building Connected Communities Report | 2018
To celebrate Community and Philanthropy Partnerships Week 2017, Access has been capturing the unique stories, experiences and partnerships that have been created through the Logan Community Hubs. We have been documenting valuable insights from families, organisations and volunteers from across the community to determine how the Community Hubs have been assisting families to strengthen their social connections and what impact these connections have on their wellbeing. This report is a collation of different perspectives and provides an important reflection on how the Logan Community Hubs have evolved over the last four years to become an integral conduit for strengthening our community.