To provide safe, professional, excellent maintenance, mowing, cleaning and removalist service to cultural diverse linguistic (CALD) background clients and external customers.
This is a Casual position.
- Ability to understand the work environment by, learning quickly how to use and maintain, AES equipment, materials, chemical supplies as well as Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Ability to apply the Workplace Health and Safety standards act 2012, while using equipment, materials and chemicals.
- Ability to carry out duties individually and as a team unsupervised.
- Demonstrated communication skills including the ability to work with all members of the Access community both individually and as a member of a team.
- Always conduct oneself in an appropriate manner as all actions represent both AES and Access Community Services Limited.
- Report any issues to AES Project Administrator/AES Coordinator.
Selection Criteria - Skills & Expertise/ Experience/ Qualifications
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- Good attitude and respect towards the company, vehicles, equipment, customers and workmates
- Efficient performance
- Willingness to help and train others
- Professional appearance and always in uniform
- Commitment to ASI ethos and values.
- Current (Australian) QLD License- Manual. Able to drive a ute and a 3 tonne truck.
- Must be fit and reliable. May be required to undergo medical examination as a prerequisite and then as required.
- Required to perform all tasks related to maintenance, mowing, removalist and cleaning services, understanding and use of equipment, packaging, assembling and dismantling furniture and household items.
- Good communication skills as you will be dealing with clients and co-workers from diverse culturally and linguistic (CALD) background.
- Able to work under supervision, follow instructions as well as work as part of a team.
- Good command of English language.
- Able to commit to safety training and safe work practices
- Current Drivers License
- Current QLD Paid Blue Card or the ability to obtain one
- Construction Induction White Card
- Rights to work in Australia
Forward your application with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Friday 23rd June, 2017.